TeamAn Agile team to facilitate the innovation’s and Talent evolution in your Organization. We are a network of sènior consultants who also have individuals brands and their own networks. That enables us to speed up our response rate and capacity for delivery.
Consultant in Talent and Innovation Development.
“People are at the heart of innovation.”
- I love my work. In it, I am bringing two worlds: innovation and talent, because of my expertise and because I believe that for organizations to innovate, they need to develop their internal talent, in addition to applying agile methods and innovation processes. Then the magic happens… Araland Business as an expert in change management is trying to help organisations deploy a culture of Innovation. We continue the work of www.peoplecentric.es that focusses on the Digital transformation, Innovation and Business redesign in organisations. Because in a complex world full of technology, talent needs to outstand deploying human skills such as creativity, communication and empathy. We help our clients develop self organising teams, where diversity, honest and effective communication and conscious leadership are top priorities.
- .Having had a varied experience, both in management positions in multinational companies since 1996, and later as a consultant in Talent and Innovation in Barcelona, since 2009, I now find it easy to empathize with my clients to deploy projects understanding their needs and expectations.
- I have had the privilege of accompanying both large corporations and SMEs in industries such as Banking, Insurance, Goods and Equipment, Technology, Hospitality, Leisure, Marketing and Advertising, Tourism, Start-ups, Public Administrations, Universities, Professional Services, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Health, Food and Beverages, Restoration and NGOs. With them, I have participated in the development of their leadership, teams and innovation processes, in order to help them respond to their strategic challenges. On some occasions from Araland Business, and in others, integrating myself in the network of other consultants.
- I rely in Design Thinking, agile methodologies such as Lean and Scrum, in Coactive Coaching, together with a personal mix of art, empathy and technology.
- I have been certified in Scrum at the Scrum Alliance, in Digital Transformation at the MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Design Thinking in Darden (Univ. Of Virginia), I am co-active coach by The Coaches Training Institute, Master in Human Resources Management by Insead, Master in Integrated Management of the Environment, Quality and Safety by IL3 ( Univ of Barcelona). I have completed a management development program at IESE, I am certified in DISC, in Leadership Circle, and I have a double BA Hons degree in Spanish and English Studies from the Univ. Of Valencia.
- And I intend to continue learning from everything that life offers me: books, people and experiences …
Juan Luis de los Ríos Sánchez
IT Project Leader, Lecturer and Trainer, since 2005. I combine business consulting and training delivery in management skills with managerial roles. My competencies are:
- Strategy, Innovation, Marketing and Sales.
- Supply Chain Management (Logistics, Lean Manufacturing, Theory of Constraints, Purchasing and Quality Systems).
- Project Management.
- Economic-financial management.
- Leadership skills.
I have participated in consulting projects for various industries and clients: health, sanitation, management, trains manufacturing, automotive, beverages, software development … These projects’ goals were also very different: strategic refocusing, development of operations, development of management of projects, organizational reengineering, design of training programs, among others.
Apart from consultancy services delivery, I have a background in General Management and Operations Management positions. I am an Industrial Technical Engineer (specialized in Mechanics) and I have a Master degree in Production Management and Logistics, which I also currently manage.
I collaborate with Araland Business and with www.peoplecentric.es as a Senior Advisor in strategic consulting, innovation and training projects. Besides, I also operate with my own personal Brand: : www.consultingctr.com
Economist, Digital Transformer
- Economist, Digital Transformer, Millennial and entrepreneur.
- My contribution to the Araland Busines Innovation projects is diverse, because I am a specialist in business models, prototype manager and MVPs, focused on business and a qualitative research expert.
- My main goals in any project are the results and the results. To achieve them, I learn from previous experiences (mine or others) to run projects successfully.
- The focus of my work is on implementation: in order to innovate, it is necessary to have an impact, to find out if we really have an impact, the impact must be measurable.
- I got a BA(HONS) in Economics from the Pompeu Fabra University, I took a Postgraduate course in Digital Transformation at the Barcelona School of Management and RocaSalvatella, and I combine my collaborations with Araland Business with entrepreneurship projects, such as bipikapp.com, wawhouse.com and wandflick.com.
Expert in communication management and events.
- I love this sentence. One day I heard it when taking coffee with someone else, and I made it my own homage to life.
- I like being surrounded by people who I can learn something from. I like to learn from each and every one of them. I believe in the uniqueness of every single individual, as in the uniqueness of organizations, and I am a good vehicle to convey to society their communication needs and their strategy so they can develop their purpose.
- I am a vocational communicator and journalist and a publicist training, with more than 25 years of experience leading marketing and corporate communication teams. My areas of expertise are: The design and management of the Marketing Strategy; External Corporate Affairs, Press and Crisis offices management and a Comprehensive Organization of Events.
Creative 2D/3D designer.
- I am a cheerful and committed person, that loves design and finding creative solutions to business challenges as far as design is concernned. I collaborate with Araland Business and with www.peoplecentric.es in prototyping for innovation projects and with graphic communication in change management projects.
- My background is in industries such as the medical-cosmetics, retail, technogly, Public Agencies, and many more.
Theater Trainer and Actress.
“A gram of behaviour is more worthy than a kilogram of words”
- My background and passion is theatre since I was a child. I work professionally in theater since 1997, and since 2009 I have worked with Araland Business and Araland Coaching in training to
communicate in public with techniques from my world, theatre.
- With Arantza Uriarte we have designed and delivered more than five editions of the course “Story-telling and theatre techniques to communicate in public”, a training program for
entrepreneurs, business owners and managers from different environments who need to improve their communication skills in public, lose the fear of public speaking and find their own voice.
- I graduated in Meisner Technique, musical theater in Memory and trained with Txiqui Berraondo. In my artistic career I have created shows such as La Rutina de Geraldine or Umbilical as a playwright. I have performed in Brazil, China, the United States, Germany, Belgium, Spain … I have also directed companies like Ella, Nem of Cool and Okabango, in addition to having spent more than 15 years as a Theatre Pedagogue. I have also taught therapeutic theatre with Salomon Sellam in his Psychology seminars.
Marketing consultant and college professor.
“When we forget about ourselves, it is when we do things that are worth remembering”
- I have developed my experience in the Marketing and Commercial area, within multinational companies at the consumer, cosmetic, optical, food and fashion industries.
- I am accustomed to lead teams and develop internationalization strategies. My strength is the areas of communication and the development and implementation of strategies of licensed brands in the luxury sector.
- I am currently involved in projects as a marketing consultant and as a university professor with expertise in Marketing and branding.
- I am a Senior Agronomist Engineer (ITSIA in Valencia) and I am currently studying for a PhD in ICT & Management in La Salle. (Ramón Llull University).
Trainer and Psychologist.
- I am dedicated to training in Management and emotional intelligence and communication skills, assertiveness and teamwork specialized in the Public Administration and Health sector, having delivered more than 350 hours of training in these aspects. I have collaborated with Araland Business within training delivery to practitioners and nurses at the ICS (Catalan HealthSystem).
- I have also practiced as a clinical psychologist since 1995 at the Bonanova clinic in Barcelona, and since 1998 I have collaborated in the Eugin clinic supporting the processes of assisted
reproduction as a clinical psychologist. In 2015, I collaborated with the company Weidmüller in the accompaniment to relatives of victims of air accidents. At the moment, I visit in my own consultation, combining cognitive, systemic therapies, narratives and a psychodynamic approach.
- I have a degree in Psychology from the University of Barcelona, with a Clinical specialty. I graduated in Analytical Psychotherapy for groups from the University of Deusto.