Granollers Mercat is the agency for economical promotion and jobs at the Granollers Townhall (Barcelona). They provide services for the business community as far as talent search is concerned, and also for individuals that are in active job search.
This project consisted of an event to help the business community innovate in the employee experience at the Vallès Oriental.
We carried out a serious of talks such as:
-presentation of the services offered by Granollers Mercat
– Masterclass with the Latest trends applied to talent recruiting
– Key note talk with Laura Arlà (Talent area at Damm) to share best practices around employee experience
-Workshop to redesign recruiting practices with an employee centric perspective.
25 different business representatives attended the event and left it with very positive remarks.
- We developed the Human Resources department for the Spanish headquarters in the Ogilvy Group in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville. We reported to the Ogilvy Headquarters at London and New York. Years 2001-2004
- Industry: Advertising and Marketing Services.
Citing David Ogilvy, Ogilvy’s founder, Ogilvy campaigns “do not pass like a ship in the night.”
It’s a great school where I tried to meet the needs and expectations of business leaders and teams.
I am surprised that after such a long time, many of us still continue connected through social media.
- Chinese Company located in Barcelona 20 years ago.
- From Vela HCCI we developed a Spin-off in 2012 to create a technology-based start-up called ExpertoChina: A Job site to connect Chinese companies with Catalan candidates willing to work in China.
- Sector: Services and Technology.
This is one of the projects that made us learn a lot in international relations matters, negotiation and starting-up. I really liked to relate HR management in an international environment.