- Project’s Goals: to provide tools of strategic innovation to the business community within Catalonia.
- Industry: Public Administrations
- Year 2016/17
Araland Business has been included into the Diputació de Barcelona’s official training catalogue (Recull) for year 2017. (http://www.diba.cat/documents/36150622/95160818/Recull+2007.pdf/0b613b71-b8e8-4542-a0e4-341113e64c43)
This is a training catalog with contents suitable for the local businesses and entrepreneurs offered by the Diputació de Barcelona through local agencies, to promote the development of the local business community.
Araland Business offers two training activities: Design Thinking Tools to innovate and grow in the company (T / IN31), with the objectives of providing the most current tools to promote innovation within the Catalan SMEs and to learn to innovate with user-centered approaches. The second action is “Creativity for entrepreneurs” (SE / IN34), and aims to: awaken the inner creativitity in the attendees; Remove barriers to creativity, provide tools to conduct group creativity sessions and acquire keys to drive creativity into action plans.
- BarcelonActiva. Program “Idees amb Futur” Accompany young entrepreneurs between 16 and 30 years in the creation of their company. Training and personalized advice.
- Public Administration.
To accompany entrepreneurs in their journey to creating your business is an exciting, full of energy and powerful project.
- Objetivo: Formar y desarrollar a emprendedores con proyectos principalmente en estado semilla, acompañar a emprendedores para desarrollar sus propuestas de valor.
- Año: 2017
Actualmente desarrollamos la formación en los módulos de apoyo al emprendimiento sobre habilidades emprendedoras, con contenidos sobre el diseño y creación de las propuestas de valor, además de Autoliderazgo.
- Development of the business community.
- Objectives: To develop the local business community through communication and networking.
- Año 2016-2017
- Sector: Public Administrations
We started our collaboration with Palau in 2016, to facilitate the development of a networking event , and stimulate business synergies in the local business community. The project also provided training to entrepreneurs at Palau on how to present and sell their projects, delivered by Arantza Uriarte and Laura Giberga, and a Masterclass on “Competing locally in a global digital environment”, by PhD. Marc Sansó.
The project also included consulting in communication and local media liaison, as well as social media management. This part of the project was led by Laura Herrero.
Our proposal to accompany companies and entrepreneurs was approved in the municipal plenary by all political groups, with the abstention of the CUP, due to the quality of the proposal..
We have delivered this project thanks to Laura Herrero, Leonor García Montoliu, Marc Sansó and Laura Giberga.
- Design College of Barcelona.
- We lecture on Strategy and Management skills in the Design Management
- Sector: Education-University
I really enjoy working in BAU because students are extremely creative and enterprising, and the environment is really inspiring.
I remember Renato, a student who wanted to start on 3D printing. Also Federico, who told me that after coming to my classes, had been able to manage conflict in his team.
Another student, Marina is losing the fear of public speaking and Viola, has discovered how to communicate assertively to achieve their goals.