Fincas Comajuan is a small family business in the Real State industry located in Mataró (Barcelona). They have a long history of success with lots of happy customers and an outstanding business know-how.
Its business model is about property admin, both residential and industrial. Fincas Comajuan contacted us to develop with us a project for succession Planning.
For that, we conducted a series of workshops aiming at facilitating a strategic conversation among the partners, to drive ownership change and to provide them with a fresher business perspective to face digital transformation challenges in their industry.
- BarcelonActiva. Program “Idees amb Futur” Accompany young entrepreneurs between 16 and 30 years in the creation of their company. Training and personalized advice.
- Public Administration.
To accompany entrepreneurs in their journey to creating your business is an exciting, full of energy and powerful project.
- We developed the Human Resources department for the Spanish headquarters in the Ogilvy Group in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville. We reported to the Ogilvy Headquarters at London and New York. Years 2001-2004
- Industry: Advertising and Marketing Services.
Citing David Ogilvy, Ogilvy’s founder, Ogilvy campaigns “do not pass like a ship in the night.”
It’s a great school where I tried to meet the needs and expectations of business leaders and teams.
I am surprised that after such a long time, many of us still continue connected through social media.
- Chinese Company located in Barcelona 20 years ago.
- From Vela HCCI we developed a Spin-off in 2012 to create a technology-based start-up called ExpertoChina: A Job site to connect Chinese companies with Catalan candidates willing to work in China.
- Sector: Services and Technology.
This is one of the projects that made us learn a lot in international relations matters, negotiation and starting-up. I really liked to relate HR management in an international environment.